Home security protection GSM SMS wireless Alarm system PIR Motion detector Smoke alarm Magnet door Sensor Wireless siren
How to Choose and use an alarm system
Now there are many kinds of home alarm system products in the market that you may not know how to choose the most suitable. Here we have some suggestions about how to choose and use an alarm system for you.
– Knowing whether you need a wired system or a wireless one. Normally we recommend wireless system because it is much easier for you to install.
– Knowing a complete alarm system not only includes the common burglar alarm, but also includes fire alarm(smoke alarm), panic alarm, and environmental Alarm.
– Count the number of doors and windows of your house which a burglar may access. Your alarm system should cover all the entrances in your house.
– If you are pet owner, we recommend you to use pet friendly PIR motion sensor to immunity your pet. Because pet can even trigger a false alarm.
– Decide if you need Smoke sensor, Gas sensor, Wireless Flash Siren to beef up your alarm system.
– Whether you are leaving your house for a few short minutes, working from home during the day or vacationing on the other side of the world, your alarm system should be armed and ready to alert you at all times.
20cm x 18cm x 16cm (7.87in x 7.09in x 6.30in)