Touch Keypad Smart Home Alarm System G90B with IOS&Android APP Control Wifi GSM GPRS Security System
1.Fashion deisgn,newest technology with WIFI network,user can manually switch WIFI/GPRS.
2.Easy operation with App on Android and IOS,remote control device via smart phone.
3.Work with IP camera,user can check home security status anytime.
4.Independent RFID keypad for home care.
1. WIFI + GSM + GPRS word menu home alarm system
2. Android + IOS APP application easily control, Easy to give authorization. The
first one Scanning QR code in the APP page will become the administrator
3. Notification push when there is no WIFI, the host will push via GPRS
4. Work with IP camera,The IP camera APP embeds in the host APP.you can
view the IP camera by phone.
5. Workable with RFID wireless keypad ,support doorbell function
6. Zone names can be revised by users
7. user password to Send SMS to conect wifi and remote control the alarm host
8. Independent zones. Every zone can be set be independent zone,which can only disarm by administrator's APP and used user password, The feature is fit for finance office.
9. Leaving message remotely in APP to host.
When leaving message in APP, such as: I will go home late, don't wait for me.
Next the message is automatically mapping to the host. Users will see the light to
10. Information push promptly when AC power lost or recovered or detectors in low voltage
12. Build-in wireless transmitter, can control 4 wireless relay outputs and
wireless sound&strobe siren.
13. 30 wireless zones+4 wired defense zones+4 wired relay, Can store 6 alarm
call phone No.
14. wireless encoding between host and detectors, innumerable detectors for
each wireless zone
15. Arm/alarm Delay for each defense zone. Timed arm/disarm function
16. 10-second voice message recording
17. Support Monitoring and two-way intercom function.
18.The host can be used as a hand-free phone.
Android user search "WIFI GSM alarm system" in Google Play
Iphone user search "e wifi gsm alarm system" in Apple Store
Input voltage: DC9V-12V
Alarm current: <450mA
Wireless frequency : 433MHz (fit with accessories with 1527 330K or SC2262 4.7 Ohm)
GSM frequency :GSM900/1800/850/1900MHz(can work all over world)
1pc Wireless WIFI GSM GPRS Control Unit (Default color as main picture,if you need pure black leave us message when order)
4pcs Wirelss Pet Friendly PIR motion sensor
6pcs Wireless Door window gap sensor
3pcs Wireless Keyfob
1pc Wireless HD 720P IP Camera
1pc Wireless Indoor Siren
1pc Wireless RFID Keypad(will send 2pcs RFID tags as free gift)
1pc English User Manual
1pc Power Adapter(EU/AU/US/UK optional)
1.The alarm panel has operation menu in English,Spanish,French,Russian,Dutch for option while user manual is only in daily English which is easily understood.
2.We accept customized orders based on your needs, pls list the item and quantity you need like above list,so we can quote you the best price.
3. If you place orders with many accessories(some extra ones as back-up),we can offer better price or even free shipping by express like DHL,Fexdex, or other special shipping line.
How to choose and use a right alarm system:
Now there are so many kinds of home alarm system products in the market that you may not know how to choose the most suitable. Here we have some suggestions about how to choose and use an alarm system for you.
—Knowing whether you need a wired system or a wireless one. Normally we recommend wireless system because it is much easier for you to install.
—Knowing a complete alarm system not only includes the common burglar alarm, but also includes fire alarm(smoke alarm), panic alarm, and environmental Alarm.
—Count the number of doors and windows of your house which a burglar may access. Your alarm system should cover all the entrances in your house.
—If you are pet owner, we recommend you to use pet friendly PIR motion sensor to immunity your pet. Because pet can even trigger a false alarm.
—Decide if you need Smoke sensor, Gas sensor, Wireless Flash Siren to beef up your alarm system.
—Find a proper place to install the alarm panel.
—if you have problem of installation after reading user manual, it is better to ask for help rather than a faulty installation.
—The first step in eliminating false alarms is to find out what is causing them(the cause for it), such as faulty installation, loose door/window contacts, low batteries or some other equipment issues.
—Whether you are leaving your house for a few short minutes, working from home during the day or vacationing on the other side of the world, your alarm system should be armed and ready to alert you at all times